Last Revised: Nov 7, 2016
Data We Collect
While using our apps, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, email address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. Information is including communication information during report a problem,
When you use our apps, we automatically collect information about you, including:
_ Log Information: We will collect your information, for example, amount of time you use our apps, which part of our apps you viewed, your post or share material, upload data, and request further services or make selections using our app, if such functionality is available in our app. We will collect technical data such as your country setting, language preference, geolocation data, and timestamps.
_ Device Information: We collect information about the device you use including, but not limited to, hardware model, operating system and version.
_ Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may including send cookies to your device. Cookies are small data files stored on your device that helps us to improve our apps and your using experience.
_ We may collect certain device data and electronic identifiers such as your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, your mobile operating system details and the name of your mobile carrier. For example, if you use the iOS platform then Advertiser IDs (also known as "IDFAs" if you have an Apple device or "Android Ad IDs" if you have an Android device) may be collected. Other identifiers collected may include IP addresses, Open UDID, Session ID, ODIn1, iOS Vendor IDs, MAC addresses, IMEI, Android ID for Android platform, and ODIN1 for OS X (together with the IDFAs, the "App Identifiers").
In order to provide you with access to our app, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third party whose application you have authorized) and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
Use of Information
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including to:
_ Provide, maintain and improve our apps and our overall services;
_ Provide services you request;
_ Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
_ Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
_ Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
_ Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness;
_ Use your social network provider information to perform action as your request on our apps such as, but not limited to, posting on your behalf (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network;
_ Use App Identifier to facilitate access to our app, help us recognize you across different our apps, to enable you to use the app, to personalize your experience, to increase security, measure the use and effectiveness of our apps and serve advertising;
Sharing of Information
We may share your Information as follows:
• With our third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service, marketing assistance, business and sales analysis, supporting our apps functionality.
• With the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions; unless, we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific Information you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other Information to that merchant.
• With advertising partners to display advertisements in our apps or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. This will enable us to provide more tailored and personal experiences and services
• If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
The security and confidentiality of your Information is very important to us, so we take reasonable security measures to protect the information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.